A Short Checklist To Get Your Articles Published Smoothly.
For all those who do article writing already on a regular basis these tips will be already known and hopefully followed.
If you are just starting writing articles about all the products and services you offer in your online niche, these writing tips can save you a lot of time and frustration.
So here is your article writing checklist with my tips:
- Be precise with the authorship. Your article by-line and the name in the resource box must be the same.
- Do only place 1 or 2 links in your article to achieve your goal – a click thru or sale!
- Write precisely, straight forward and deliver detailed, informative and to the point content. This will ensure that your reader doesn’t click away.
- Credibility is very important. Provide your own exclusive insights and comments. Do not just copy from someone else.
- Keep a smooth structure and format to make it easy for the reader to get the key points of your article.
- Your resource box is your best advertising place. Keep it short and to the point. Best direct your readers to your blog where you can deliver much more information and get still closer to a sale.
- Keywords are your traffic weapon. Place them carefully and well placed in your headline and through the article. Keep it easy to read and avoid interruption of the smooth flow.
- Try to write for a wide audience to improve your traffic and visibility.
- Your anchor text links should well integrate in the text and look professional.
- Spell-check your article, follow the writing rules like commas. Do not use capital letters or exclamation marks.
- Every article directory has its own rules. Read them carefully and follow their guidelines properly. This helps very much to get your articles through fast.
- Your links must be relevant to what you write and not mislead your readers to another product than the one promoted and fulfilling all the expectations you have stirred up.
- If you write your articles in HTML format, check two times that it is properly formatted to help draw the eye.
- If you describe a brick and mortar place, give the full and correct location, address and telephone number.
- Make sure that your article stands alone and that the reader does not have to check further for more precise information he may want. This is your important chance to make a sale!
- Chose a well balanced and keyword optimized headline.
- Don’t use any special characters in your title. Be straight forward and use a capital letter for each word to make it more appealing. Make sure that it passes all syndication rules to get best exposure.
- Always provide an article summary or conclusion. Be short, catchy, to the point. This is your last chance to attract the reader’s attention for even more information.
- Do not write too long articles as people will click away. The best lengths of an article is between 500 and 800 words. Check the minimum/maximum rules of your directory.
Voila! If you follow these recommendations, you will enjoy article writing even more as you can see the success in huge traffic flows and resulting sales.
To facilitate your writing and to spin your articles you should employ the Mass Article Control Software which enables you with some clicks to rewrite your articles in up to 1000 new copies with all new synonyms and meanings. Just add some new text features and you are done. Then submit your new articles to as many directories as you can. The software includes this automatic feature.
Article to Video is then the next step to change your articles into videos. Check out this Free Article Video Creating Tool. If you need a no cost and very effective free article submitter click here.
I hope this inspires you and you get started with your article writing soon. It’s well worth the input to create a huge output of $!
Please leave a comment with your own experience. Thanks a lot.